Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for someone to........

Im going on vacation on Monday and coming back on Thursday. I'm looking for someone who can boost decently to play my account for those days that im gone. Normally I would never do this but I want to keep myself up there on the top 10 car theives. Looking for someone who is confident enough to get at least 2 a day. (yesterday i got 6 so im not asking much) But my number one concern is I HAVE TO TRUST YOU. So if I've never herd of you or dont like you, dont bother. Looking for someone who will sign on, do their best to boost and sign off. Then give me my account with the same password and everything that it was given to you in. Post here if you feel you meet my expectations.
"I love it here!
So many things and so many things of each thing."
-Homer

sorry not a Jacker, just a hoe steala :grin:

ayo for yayo, you in my crew, want me to take over it for ya, we a boosting crew
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Ill let you know who i pick tomorrow
"I love it here!
-Homer

I love boosting...and have helped other winners when they were away. What are your lvl and theft stats? If they meet my needs I will get you a few a day Wink
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

well monte he will obviously choose you over anyone, i tihnk it dont mean [censored] about trust, just whos got the most medals, i could be top car jacker, still wouldnt get a look, but you the man jason
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

I would never mess with people or their crews anyways. I have more PW's then I should :crazy: lol I am bored racing this session and would love to aquire some cars :p lol
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

fair enough if you do win, then you'll be posting in my crew chat, haha, so all good,
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!

lol...oh yeah...I hope he lets me...this could be fun Big Grin

Rakim I love you <3

Stolen Cars: 18
Home Invasions: 13
Attempted Thefts: 1256
You were caught: 146 times

If Monte accepts, Monte it is.
"I love it here!
-Homer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon