Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I pity da fool

I got hit while I was in the middle of buying some more visors. I had atleast $20,000 worth of visors, and after the hit, i had only 10 visors left in my inventory.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

haha pooor poooooooooor fella Big Grin He must be really sad Tongue
Big Grin

I hit your ass, but I sent it to you. Only got 8 items. Personally that sucked ass. I was missing some visors
[Image: 30.png]

7/12 12:53pm Bscar HI $3,725,574 [View]
i only got 5 items though
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

7/12 1:12pm ????? HI $7,627,780 <-- that guy

Also, I got about $15k worth now...I think anyways..not too sure the exact amount
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Poor rakim, 300 visors added to his inventory. Feel the love, I like sharing it. Big Grin

ur not the only one that gets hit... Cool
AlKi

I know, I just like torturing those who hit me by giving them a nice big inventory of useless parts and a shitload of calendars. Cool

That is nothing... last session I had 4 million worth of visors.. I think its a little worse to be taking those
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon