Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kronic vs. JR

Im never sure im never around when it happens... i get on and see 900 CM's gone...

this last time i was on in the morning racing went to get ready for work check back real quick and they were gone.

u kick any 1 out?

dont know who it was that wouldnt be good if i booted one that didnt do it.

I hope we win...cause we were atleast honest with all the people. You booted 2 hard racers/workers from your crew for Dyna a spender. Funny how Dyna said he wanted to join JR just a week ago :crazy: All this burning BS has to stop. Funny how since Nicke said nobody is gonna spend you guys jumped $30 worth last night. lol...but I bet nobodies CC was used Smile It's ok....I pretty much had it with crews again. The whining bitching chewing accusing people. Grow up.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:I hope we win...cause we were atleast honest with all the people. You booted 2 hard racers/workers from your crew for Dyna a spender. Funny how Dyna said he wanted to join JR just a week ago :crazy: All this burning BS has to stop. Funny how since Nicke said nobody is gonna spend you guys jumped $30 worth last night. lol...but I bet nobodies CC was used Smile It's ok....I pretty much had it with crews again. The whining bitching chewing accusing people. Grow up.

funny, this isn't the 1st post u've made about this, yet u still seem not 2 take ur own advice.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

oddly enough... i knew either you or veggie were going to comment about his post...
*sigh* you guys need to chill out and stop dragging your [censored] everywhere... its getting OLD
you talk about him taking his own advice and growing up....
well you can listen to it too
*insert signature here*

Quote:Right and id like to know who just burned us 900 cms some fucker from your crew most likely getting revenge on what nicke allegedly did.. so now it looks all even.

dont be a bitch bring it spend all that cash you all are gonna need to

Speaking of Nicke, the odd guy hit me up on my phone at like 3 this morning to tell me he was still alive... :confused:

what's gettin old is ppl tryin 2 tell me wtf 2 say and not say on this forum that is open 2 any1 who wants 2 talk about something. if i wanna tell jason he's a pecker-head, i will. if u wanna tell me that ur tired of reading my posts, well guess what, stop fukin readin my posts and then u won't have 2 come n here and tell me that ur tired of reading them.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lol funny... you tell me what to do RIGHT after being a bitch about people telling you what to do... guess what bitch it dont work like that
*insert signature here*

kronic krew is gunna take it hnds down. bothc crews got burned...the difference between them ? kronic recoverd way better. im looking forward to that ribbon :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kronic krew... LuDe 18 3,398 07-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon