Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little trouble with invasions

hey guys...ive gotten 19 invasions this round and my networth is about 17,300,000...ive spent about 10,000 credits on invasions in the past 4 or 5 days and havent hit once...i've been using the same numbers all session...anyone know whats going on?
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

yea same thing for me lol. i have gotten 89 hits so far this session. getting like around 6 7 a day. and now it all has stopped coming. im doing the same thing i have been but lol its stopped. oh well just keep trying all i can say it happened to me earlier in the session and i just keep doing what i was doing and it finally started getting hits again. so just keep trying
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

I've noticed that mine come in spurts too... and no, that was not a twisted play on words...

I usually try the same two sets of numbers I have been using all session, if I don't get a hit in the first 4 tries, I just wait and try again in a few hours. If I get that first hit, then I can keep trying and usually get 3 or 4 hits in a streak before I stop.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

its a lot easier when you dont buy credits...you hit more when you use the regular accumalated credits... Cool
AlKi

i dont buy creds

finally got one...geez

lol..gj Cool
AlKi

i havent had any problems. dont use the same #s over and over. everytime i steal a car , i use a diffrent # depending on nw and a couple of other things. i havent used the same 2 #s to steal a car this month so far. try using a small # then a bigger # , alternate. if that doesnt work , change your nw , drop down a few 100k or so. if that doesnt work , try and lvl again.

gl

thx teet but im too lazy to try all that lol...ill just keep trying like 200mph

the #2 factors to this is the # your using and your NW difference.

dont keep trying its a waste of time and money. Change things up. I find atleast 3 numbers taht are working for me and then I rotate through them. usually get atleast 1 hit from those 3 tries. IF I dont get a hit, then I change the person I try, or I change my NW. At that time I usually get a hit on the first try.

If you just keep using the same system you wont be able to learn.
[Image: 30.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Invasions.... Robin_Hood 6 1,844 07-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Home Invasions this round NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 7 1,945 08-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  Post All Your Big Home Invasions Here:Inluding The Numbers you used eg:5/151 and time crazyfrog555 7 2,338 11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Post your March Home Invasions here! chuss 53 11,470 03-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Last Post: YunG_P3nGuiiN
  home invasions.. hot 17 4,089 03-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Last Post: hot
  dyno trouble grenadegrip 4 1,244 10-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  Home Invasions: 122 200mphblurbanned 17 3,699 07-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Last Post: X0X
  You guys are in trouble... SpeedKillz 27 5,088 06-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Last Post: theevster

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon