Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO YOU KNOW!

i'm tired and you are on the same crew as me so i don't wanna say anything to nasty
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I'm not in the crew yet. Get crazy. Smile
**Space for sale**

wouldn't wanna drive you off crying like a we little girl now would i
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I didn't drive today. What you got now?
**Space for sale**

i didn't stustustutter i don't wanna make you cry like a weee little lass so i'll not be insulting you today

You must be just as illiterate as Ross cuz I just said I didn't freakin drive you freakin Canuck! Geez eh.
**Space for sale**

god damn i never said drive the second time man learn to read anyways if i drive you off i think that means i'm doing the driving

anyways lets quit spamming lukes post he doesn't deserve it :grin:

So you're just going to go freakin kamikazi on me now? I swear you're just as fried as Ross-a-roni. Between the 2 of you there's about 3 coherent thoughts per round.
**Space for sale**

And once again...page pwnage BISH!!!!!
**Space for sale**

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon