Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
like... omg, wtf, BBQ!!!!!!

ok yea so now im bored. but sry to hear that alex. if i new what was going on id help u out also i help every one i can" hopeing some day it will payoff and it will be my turn" but u had two trys and u blew it. so now its jons turn so let him have it and betetr luck nex round. i no u been screwed over now two session in a row but sooner or later im guessing they will let u have one
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Quote:i kinda forgot what the thread was about just commenting randomly in order to entertain myslef and hopefully shed some entertainment your way... except cubby i dont like him he stopped over for Tea while i wasnt home and didnt invite me.

Not my fault u wasnt in :p
Guess Who?

you didnt call so it was your fault and you took the best tea i had bastard Smile

Quote:you didnt call so it was your fault and you took the best tea i had bastard Smile

tea? what ever happened to coffee?
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

ive become more sophisticated i enjoy tea and crumpets (sp) instead of Coffee and Bagels

Quote:ive become more sophisticated i enjoy tea and crumpets (sp) instead of Coffee and Bagels

more sophisticated? you english slut. :mad:

Smile im not english im american

and it is good you should try it.

Quote:Smile im not english im american

word :p
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:Smile im not english im american

traitor... :grin:

well i prefer capuccinos and muffins but i figured id try something new... coffee is gross anyways without tons of creamer and sugar.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon