Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D________P

ok i got an idea of what im gonan do im gonan make a hitting/boosting crew for anyone thats half way good. so far its just me. but jon"vegito" is thinking about it and i got some others i am asking so it should be pretty good. if you can't get in to bob ur welcome here i will help out any one i can.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

Sounds like fun, get a few decent guys in there and we can have a big boost fest at everyone else's expense Wink

We could even team up together and do entire groups at once
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

lol ok just need people and then we have a lil battle between the crews or if nate wants to we can both gang up on one top crew and make sure they have no cars what so ever so they can't race lol.

sry for double couldn't edit.
so far its
me
mopardrag
jon "maybe"

I am looking for a crew and so is sillyputty... we were thinkg of making one unless we could find one...
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

find ihi
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

I have nothing intelligent to say.

teach me how to boost and ill boost next round
mecca :postwhore:

thanks romeo... dont know what to say... i will most likely make our own HI crew... i am talking to silly... see what he wants to do...

sorry about going off topic guys
so remember it's better to burn out, than to fade away. Peace, love, empathy, Kurt Cobain.

Nobody asked you what you thought Homeo, if you dont like it, dont post and get the [censored] out
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon