Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyna tisk tisk

Quote:Your a n00b recruiter :ooo:
word

Quote:Worst thread ever.

word
check past winners.. thats how its done.. prolly 4 sessions ago i grabbed up top recruiter in 2-3 days... y'all are n00bs!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

oh im sorry i seem to have forgotten the majority of the people on this forum are fags...

recruiters are gay...and i saw my name in there...lol... Cool
AlKi

raygay stfu ya stupid peace of [censored]. no one likes you go away before it gets worse. *side note* sup guys. this my new name far as you guys no me im unknown and would like to keep it that way Confusedmirk:

RayRay recruiting takes no skill what so ever... any noob can recruit. I guess thats the only way you can get noticed....

well said jon. Cool

rayray- you can take your "OMFGIAMth31337!" and stick it up your ass, along with your head. recruiting is for people who can't do anything else, not to mention that you're not that great at it.

saying: "wow, i love being annoying in ways anyone who just started the game can," then start bitching about how no one is paying you compliments isn't exactly the way to win anyone over.
nyquil makes a dandy eggnog

lol, what I said was to see what kind of responses would come about, and just as i figured noone has anyone worth saying, besides the typical whining from the few that decided to comment

anyways... back at the ranch...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R.i.p. Dyna spiderman 14 4,440 02-27-2013, 03:38 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Mike (dyna) mustangkid05 3 1,239 01-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  Happy bday dyna!! Tokkiez 6 1,931 06-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  thanx Dyna wrx 8 2,103 06-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon