Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks ray

Quote:Membership Option:
The fastest way to get a head of the competition is to become a member. Not only do our valued members receive 40% more credits per time interval, their accounts also have the ability to have higher credit storage giving them the edge they need to win!!! NON-RECURRING ONE-TIME CHARGE of $6.00. Receive 1,000 bonus credits when you join!

Where in there does it state 30 days? As I said before CI needs to re write alot of their [censored]. This bug has been known for months and nothing was done about it till now. Wow... what a surprise.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

wait so what are you saying? that they just need to re-write that thing? or are you rippin on me in some way...
midnite is spelled wrong.

Like 1/2 their rules they are left open to speculation and mis interputation. Not ripping in you at all...I am supporting you.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

has anyone else got the membership back?

still waiting, should be the first thing on there list right now get people there membership back

I wasnt aware of the bug till now... raymond didnt know about it till last night. Why wasnt it reported if you knew about it.

Matt_Winn reported it in TS forums MONTHS ago. I told Ray about it on MSN but as usual the voice of reasoning was lost.

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:I wasnt aware of the bug till now... raymond didnt know about it till last night. Why wasnt it reported if you knew about it.

it's been posted here many time people saying how they been getting it for free, i don't even come here often and i've read it.

TS is the reason why i dont go in there much dont play it wouldnt be much help instructing people how to play.

Quote:
Quote:I wasnt aware of the bug till now... raymond didnt know about it till last night. Why wasnt it reported if you knew about it.

it's been posted here many time people saying how they been getting it for free, i don't even come here often and i've read it.

Shows how much things get read around here :ooo:

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:Like 1/2 their rules they are left open to speculation and mis interputation. Not ripping in you at all...I am supporting you.

alright thanks, i miss interperated...just like half the rules like you said. but damn, paying 6 dollars and getting a membership for the past 3 sessions and now all of the sudden i would have to pay 6 bucks everymonth...thats a lot. i dont even know if i want to do that. luckily i just got a job but still.
midnite is spelled wrong.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon