Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will win???

who are u unbeatable...if your skyline your right i forgot your name...skyline dyna and mecca
Im a soldier, these shoulder's hold up so much, they won't budge,
ill never fall or fold up

no but apparently i did ! hmmmmmm oh [censored] it who cares Wink

but then again your feeling salty for being a lazy player that got his self booted out of p00ntang_klan...so dont go there halo Wink its all for fun !

i was away for 4 days and didnt get kciked :o Smile
mecca :postwhore:

well if you spend enough of course you'll have a chance :p nsx refuses to stoop to your level and spend money to pull away :p
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

wait i was being a lazy player? im sure as hell mecca and skyline can vouge for me that i got more crew mods then u did and was on a lot more as well...yet i get booted because u guys got burned and assumed it was me for some reason

itz just a game and it is all for fun..so no matter the outcome im having fun..:p

Quote:wait i was being a lazy player? im sure as hell mecca and skyline can vouge for me that i got more crew mods then u did and was on a lot more as well...yet i get booted because u guys got burned and assumed it was me for some reason

you must have been dreaming that you were on more than i am and that you got more cms than me. is there something wrong with you upstairs? all this is because you must be a young kid that is a lil upset that noone wants to take you in their crew Wink but enough said Wink have fun halo

and [censored] change my name and title back arseholes!

Quote: n00bie
hourneyman

Reged: Apr 04 2005

WTF is that suppose to say or did the person who changed it just not know how to [censored] spell :crazy:

you are right...I am the little kid...im the same little kid who cried that his crew got burned and kicked me and bscar out for no reason...im done with this..already stated that i hope you lose...that is all

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon