Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Morad!

You rock! I never thought I'd see the "multi's" dealt with, but you did it and you did it damn fine too.

To all those of you with qwerty as your country.. don't say I didn't warn you little bastards. Good riddance!!

I think I might become a member again now that I see positive action going on around here. Smile

nice morad.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

goodjob Morad, thanks for getting rid of the actually multi's, now lets sit and wait to see how long it takes to answer all the support tickets for those that arnt multi using pussys Confusedmirk:

my brother got banned dunno why mabey cuz him and me r on the same ip
mecca :postwhore:

Quote:my brother got banned dunno why mabey cuz him and me r on the same ip

have him send a support ticket.

Yea unfortunately a few innocent got caught up in the 1000's of accounts being banned.

ya i got banned cuz my brother is on the same ip i guess tht is y i got banned Sad

get out of my thread :p

this is the "thanks Morad" for doing something.. not the "oops, you took me out and I'm legit" thread Smile

well some1 else posted about tht srry but me and my brother posted in a different forum and still havent got a response

i think he has already look in mod admid forum
mecca :postwhore:

i was banned, dont know why, and after 4 days still no responce from my support ticket......oh well.......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morad... Raymond,.. Someone... Joey 4 1,930 02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Morad Help! St0ck___ 21 4,757 06-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Last Post: kart94racer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon