Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok i want an answer.....

Quote:
Quote:well next time dont cheat.

don't need little responses like that thanx be like the admins and don't say anything at all next time please........

i wouldnt word it like that... cuz that aint helping the situation one bit... give the admins the respect they deverve for attempting to clean the game up and probably actually getting a lot of cheaters... yet you can still make the request/complaint you would like to make just with the respect they deserve

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:well next time dont cheat.

don't need little responses like that thanx be like the admins and don't say anything at all next time please........

i wouldnt word it like that... cuz that aint helping the situation one bit... give the admins the respect they deverve for attempting to clean the game up and probably actually getting a lot of cheaters... yet you can still make the request/complaint you would like to make just with the respect they deserve

yes i agree with you.... just blahhhh

yea dont worry i understand i was pretty mad when i tried to sign on and i got the message i was suspended cuz i just acheived my2nd top 25 (i had been trying forever to get a top25 i even cheated like more than a year ago to try to getit but never succeded) ya know finally i get 2 top 25s without cheating im proud as hell and then a misunderstanding... but i got over it... i still would like to know what i did wrong tho... so i dont do it again ya know

You will get an answer just be patient.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does 2x Experience Suck? Here is your answer. calder12 29 5,286 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Questions Need Answer sv9987 2 1,326 08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post: sv9987
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  Been Asked Before-No Answer- WiReD__ 3 1,261 03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Last Post: HobieBrown

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon