Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

Post your thoughts about the crew u like the most out of these choices...

BTP
BB4L2
puff_puff_pass
__The_Dynasty__
Midniterz
Halliwells Garage

please post good comments NO FLAMING !!!!!
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

theres a posibility that MidniterZ and Puff_Puff_Pass will combine next round
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Quote:theres a posibility that MidniterZ and Puff_Puff_Pass will combine next round

so does that mean u like that crew? the midnite_puff_puff? no offense and im not tryin to make fun of crew's but what's name gunna b if combine...everyone else back on topic please
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

LOL...i dont intend on changing the name of our crew

its going to stay MidniterZ
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

ok...i think i like puff...for it's effort in recruiting players, bb4l2's effort and hard work attitude despite all the so-called "cheating" and bs, midniterz...just awesome underdogness and comming out of nowhere, halli's for there consitiency, and btp for...lol umm for there experience Smile

so i guess i like every lil bit of each crew Smile and i wont mention the negatives..yet
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

yea i agree....ive got mad respect for BB4L and BB4L2 for what they do....BTP on the other hand...well they good thats for sure, but after hearing what they did to get where they are....just kinda changes my opinon about them

yeah...thanks for keeping the negatives on the lowest or none...it would make everyone feel better :/ COME ON i wanna hear other people's opinions and which crew they like
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

yea, The_Dynasty looks promising...of couse thats based on the roster i see, they look like they can wreak some havoc

oh and btw...i thought u didnt like puff puff? LOL

nah i don't mind...it's just kuz i worked a bit to get some awesome players and i was tired at the time so i got pissed ez lol
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

oh ic

btw....rumors has it that NSX_Dreamin is comin back

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon