Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

i like btp contrary to popular beliefe we did work hard to get to where we are, we picked up over 600 cm's in a little over 2 days if thats not hard work i don't know what is, and seeing as how i'm self centered i could care less about the other crews
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i think puff puff pass will be a strong crew..midniterz too.
]=O~

I think puff_puff will be good. and not just because i am in the crew. we got up to 5th in like under a week and crews have been going since the start of the session. so i think we will be good. AND BB4L AND BB4L2 ARE HARD WORKIN NON-CHEATERS. midniterz are pretty good. go quickchick.(<<< halliewells garage)
Noahs_ark

[Image: BB4L.gif]
BB4L2
This crew is the BOMB!
And we do it with our crew members,
not rotating Multi's in to work 800 and leave!
Not "Flaming" I WATCHED THEM DOING IT!
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

ya
Noahs_ark

dosen't matter if u call it not flaming cause u watched it its still flaming in my book so keep that stuff outta it billy keep this thread clean. but i like all the crews cause im in none of them so good luck to who ever hope you guys reach wut ever your goals are.
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

All good crews. I wish them all the best of luck in accomplishing whatever goals they have in a good fair race.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

BB4L2
[r][h][s]

no need to argue...

well someone is a loser
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon