Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

Quote:please post good comments NO FLAMING !!!!!

anyways...this rounds outcome wont really determine next rounds top 10, theres usually some new crews and some disband, but from what i gathered this round, looks like BB4L/BB4L2, BTP, Halliwells_Garage,MidniterZ will be around for a while
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Trust ME IHI Will BE 2
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Quote:yea i agree....ive got mad respect for BB4L and BB4L2 for what they do....BTP on the other hand...well they good thats for sure, but after hearing what they did to get where they are....just kinda changes my opinon about them

Just our of curiosity....since I am a BTP member...what DID we do...I would kinda like to be in the know here....I though racing my arse off was enough......

I watch your multi macro run Noethx so just shut up.

Quote:I watch your multi macro run Noethx so just shut up.
What the hell are you talking about?!?
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

ok cut that out now...let's make this a POSITIVE enviroment...thanks
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

not only his macro, unstopables too..if you had him on ur frinds list a week back, he would go on and off :/

Quote:not only his macro, unstopables too..if you had him on ur frinds list a week back, he would go on and off :/
Okay, I'm at a loss here...
I log in and out so I don't get HId off the 1st page so I get raced by the n00bs you farking morons.
Get a LIFE, you logged in Multi's all week and worked them each 800 credits and kicked them and moved on, that's why you got open slots in the crew, and passed BB4L2 in Crew Bankroll...
Hmmm Less Members, and More credits spent...
I'll give you props tho, it was SMART, just should'a done it when nobody was on to see it, and maybe not as many at a time, so it didn't look so bad.
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

...don't give him the idea lol...o well i can't say anything it's not any of my crews that are being hurt so im good Smile anyother opinions? experts and noobs alike speak for yourselves i need more opinions for future references.......... Confusedmirk:
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Dont play dumb with me fool I got given a list of your mutliple accounts and was asked to report them to Ray so the person that you had given them to didnt get into any trouble. Its funny how you always manage to be on top of the wins list despite the fact you dont spend.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon