Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Side Are You On?

well maybe he get's spammed a lot of races and wins them...just a thought
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

I had no clue it was against the rules to change status to "home" after each race to avoid getting HIed. Doesn't really matter any more though because it seems everyone knows how to hit at home anyway.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

1) I get raced by friends, and helper crews - Alot'a people do
2) I start out using a shitload of credits racing on and offlines to get my wins up
3) I did spend $5 1st day to get some extra races in
4) I thought the top was /\ that way, I look and see me \/ this way...
5) If you stay in top 25 you get hell'a raced! & If you sell out of calenders n00bs think you're breaking down when you're not!
I'ma offline hooker in this game, if you're not sure ask all the people that message me telling me how they are going to HI my assoff if I don't stop spamming them offline!
And if you check with them, it wasn't a timed thing, it was when I got on... MYSELF NO BOTS NO MACROS JUST MY FARKING TIMER ON MY MICROWAVE!!! - Go To Hell - TYVM
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

So does alot of other people but that doesnt see them go from nowhere to top of the wins list does it

TYVM
....thank you very much? lol and yeah noethx i know that u get spammed and spam Smile it's all g...
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Soo who do you spam when your in 2nd place hrmmmz ohh and your "friends" just happen to run on your microwave timer too. Thought so

Tell me one person that is online more than I am and is racing to win. I dont know of any.
Unstoppable.

Money makes the world go round. This game is no different.

i think since this session...shizzle and bluntsmoker will have to be just about equal with you..and no im not kidding...i see them on a lot and i give them credit for working hard on a thing that they belive in
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Like I stay in 2nd place,...
I get HId just like everyone else...
then I log in, race to get IMs work and race someone to chenge statice and log, then do it again 4x each day
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

hey i do that too... Smile i guess im a pro now, i know the way's of the pro
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon