Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Mileage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i figure this game cant get much more real but just to add a bit of realism if u could put in mileage...also the more mileage the less u can sell it back for
hell man...you barely get [censored] when you sell...we dont need more [censored] making it less valuable
yea it would only work if that other idea came into play(the one where u can sell your car back close to its actual value) example: if ur car is worth 1.2 mill u can sell it back for 1.2 mill instead of 6,500...then is that idea worked the mileage thing could
thats why you give your car too some noobs and help them out
Quote:thats why you give your car too some noobs and help them out

That's what I did...

No point to sell a car for half when you can just give it to someone who needs the help.

And who needs a car other than stock? :confused:
yeah i gave a random person a 1.5 mil car because he raced me
back when i first started, people offered me their cars. i didn't believe them though. maybe i should have trusted them.
HEHE..If thats the case,then consider me a junkyard..lol.I tried last session to give some low man on the todempole one of my 2 mill cars and he Thought i was pickin on him and that i wanted his car.He wouldnt believe I wanted to give him my car.So now I jsut give it to friends or sell it.