Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: cm's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i dont know if this has been posted b4 cause i am lazy and dont wanna read trhough a bunch of listing but here goes, i know i have thought about this alot and have talked to my crew about it and they seemed to like the idea. ok here it goes, if your a crew leader in your history page you have another list, called cm's and it would look something like this
time______ racer _____ worked(creds)_____ cm's lost
05:37 ___race_me_too _____ 1000 __________ 0
05:38 ___race_me_too _____ 500 __________25
05:45 ___PandaFreeWIns __ 1000 __________ 1

and so on, at least this would cut out the blame game with crews fighting and find out the real one whos lost them, so they could be dealt with accordingly. well thats just my 2 cents let me know what you guys think, sorry about the lines, it was the only way i could space the list
Good idea

david_mullen18

ya really good idea
will never happend...
i dont like the idea because u are suppose to trust your crew for telling you what happend if they lose cm's
so just dont invite anyone u dont trust
man stfu

ur idea is very good i like it
and what r u talking about ur crew members should tell u, not all of them do, so if this gets put into the game now u will definetly know who lost the crew mods
you stfu
and yes it is suppose to be based on a team and you are suppose to trust the team
yes but when you got 15 people in a acrew and not 2 people its harder to find out who lost them
Quote:yes but when you got 15 people in a acrew and not 2 people its harder to find out who lost them

which is why he made a very good point of..

Quote: yes it is suppose to be based on a team and you are suppose to trust the team

be able to trust the team.. rather o_o;
suggested this months ago! I dont think it will be implemented due to all the coding involved :x

(O__o )

david_mullen18

ya those r some awesome ideas i hope ray considers them
Pages: 1 2 3