Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I must be doin sumthin wrong.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was reading the above post about the skill level list and it says I should be runnin 9.6's. I have spent hundreds of credits TNTing and can get no faster than 9.8s.
i apologize 4 that. that list was created last year, rite b4 they decided 2 change everything around. while i'm sure it's possible 2 still run those times at those particular levels with a particular car, i wouldn't read those times as being anymore than an approximate E.T.

i'll update the post.
tell us your level and your car and ill let you know but its really close
15th

rx7

Actually got it to 9.797 now
yeah you should be able to get close if that car dont do it try the MR2
you can get level 15 down below 9.6 with the benz.....
as can you with the skyline i was trying to think of some non member cars that he could with since he did not specify whether or not he had one lol Tongue
whats the GT2 like at lvl 15? wots a rought guide for lvl 13? i get 9.8 with an sl500
corolla tureno i have my buddy running about 9.56with it leval 15 i thik it is the best non member car
eyah the trueno is the best non member car. What about the miata. Thats a good car, not sure about membership or not. I would fo thought most people pay for the membership
Pages: 1 2