Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: TNT - Impossible at times?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I was replacing my tires. I was running ET 9.428..Then when I changed tires it went to 9.8..thats ok its usually like that. I had 1200 credits and I used them all..not getting by 9.477. What the heck? I'm no noob at TNTing. I'm level 18 and my Best ET was 9.428..isnt this TNT thing really unpredictable sometimes..even impossible at others.
Is racing in real life predictable? Is your RT always the same? Is your ET identical after you change something on your car? Your times are dynamic just like real life race RT and ET's. It happens to everyone.
get a pro to do it :p
i woulda beat u time no problems
Quote:I had 1200 credits and I used them all..

Seriously man, get someone else to do it for you. I would of drawn a [censored] line after using maybe 200 and not being able to get it back... :crazy:
It's mostly random dude...as long as you get it back into the 9.4 area your doing damn fine for yourself as a tuner.
Quote:It's mostly random dude...as long as you get it back into the 9.4 area your doing damn fine for yourself as a tuner.

Haha thanks dude. Yeah..well I ran my 1200 credits without thinking..I was getting annoyed and blah. Whatev..I got it back to 9.4's So thats fine.

Thanks for the posts.
hey man-- whenever i find that i've blown over 250 creds TNT'ing, and i can't get the times any lower, i just take the parts off, sell the car, buy a new one, and start over. good luck man.lol Confusedmirk:
ur all fucken cheap asses!
i give cars away... not "take the parts off and buy a new one"
u have 30 mill NW... whats 1-2 mill gonna hurt? ITS NOT!
give ur cars away to friends when u get new ones!