Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Winning races....still not gaining model happiness.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone out there have this same problem. I have been able to boost my overall w/l ratio to .61 from .55 so that is a start. But for every 50 wins in a row i might lose one due to my car breaking down.

What do I have to do to build my damn model happiness to over 95%?? So far I have gotten them to 92% but that isnt good enough. Any advice is much appreciated...THANKS!!
okay...
here's what i do...

Say if i had a ratio of .61...i would race ONLINE 10 times in a row..from 7-10..if the happiness stays the same number throughout the three races..you can work!
ya i'm getting the same thing
i upped my ratio to .60 and the highest i can get my im's is 75% Sad
then you need to have ur happiness at 75% for 3 races in a row..then u can work without losing cms..even if your ratio is .2..this method can work
Sorry right now i do NOT care about losing crew models. It seems like i am the one who makes them in my crew, so i am ok with losing them.

I only care about model happiness cause i need to make that magical 840 million when I work 1000 credits. So far 89% made me 751million, so maybe...just maybe if i cna get to 95% I can sell rovers super quick to level up to 35.

That's my problem.
EricSSU Wrote:Sorry right now i do NOT care about losing crew models. It seems like i am the one who makes them in my crew, so i am ok with losing them.

I only care about model happiness cause i need to make that magical 840 million when I work 1000 credits. So far 89% made me 751million, so maybe...just maybe if i cna get to 95% I can sell rovers super quick to level up to 35.

That's my problem.
were in the same boat lol
same here i dont care about cm's
us non-members have to stick together hehe