Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Battle race time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's just an idea but i thik crew battles should be raced every 15minutes. it advantages top crew like tba and top 2 and it kinda destroys crew like mine. i kow my crew is cruddy, and they cant kep crew mods, but to get more crew races in to get more money so we can race more. it is dumb when you have to wait 2 days to get one crew battle. either the 15 minute thing would be nice or do an all in one shot race. how ever many aces are lined up race them all at once. i dont know what the rest of ou thik but thats at least what i think
i think 30 minutes would be good. 2 every 30 min
Quote:It's just an idea but i thik crew battles should be raced every 15minutes. it advantages top crew like tba and top 2 and it kinda destroys crew like mine. i kow my crew is cruddy, and they cant kep crew mods, but to get more crew races in to get more money so we can race more. it is dumb when you have to wait 2 days to get one crew battle. either the 15 minute thing would be nice or do an all in one shot race. how ever many aces are lined up race them all at once. i dont know what the rest of ou thik but thats at least what i think

Best to get the old crew battle system back..
Quote:i think 30 minutes would be good. 2 every 30 min
i like the half hour idea, but isn't 2 every 30 min.. pretty much the same as 1 every 15?? lol.. 1 race every 30 min. would be good. Smile
id agree with brining back the old system.