Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: accepted races medal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
more people would accept if we got a medal for it like top 10 people that have the highest # you would get like a thumbs up medal
cwa311 Wrote:more people would accept if we got a medal for it like top 10 people that have the highest # you would get like a thumbs up medal

Confusedhock: R.. U.. Serious ??
you have to be the bitch of mc everything that iv seen you reply is pretty much telling me that they are an idiot. this is ideas and suggestions and i think you should stick your head up your ass
It looks like they stopped the RAD at 401 this time
cwa311 Wrote:you have to be the bitch of mc everything that iv seen you reply is pretty much telling me that they are an idiot. this is ideas and suggestions and i think you should stick your head up your ass

Sorry if i just think that this idea ( Im My Opinion ) Was Effn Stupid... Tongue
cwa311 Wrote:you have to be the bitch of mc everything that iv seen you reply is pretty much telling me that they are an idiot. this is ideas and suggestions and i think you should stick your head up your ass

he said that becuase that the most stupid idea ever
Yes lets have a medel for som retarted thing like that
if their was a medel like that then multi wuold come into play more
M_E_C_C_A_ Wrote:

he said that becuase that the most stupid idea ever
Yes lets have a medel for som retarted thing like that
if their was a medel like that then multi wuold come into play more

Thx 4 the back p Mecca...
Both of you shut the fuck up!!!!!

Its a bad idea yes, because of a few reasons.

1. Multi's.
2. Thumbs up, is already used.

From what I think, it wouldnt work bro.. but nice effort..

To mecca and air, stfu and give your OPINION, dont fuckin bash him he is just giving ideas.
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Both of you shut the **** up!!!!!

1. Multi's.

To mecca and air, stfu and give your OPINION, dont fuckin bash him he is just giving ideas.

nate the stfu
go jerk off
I gave him my fuckin option
The way i gave it is my fuckin so seorusly shut the fuck up
Aslo why wuold you post here if theirs like 10 other people who said it was a shit idea
N2ndbase_16 Wrote:Both of you shut the **** up!!!!!

1. Multi's.

I keeps it real.. if u suggest something dumb as fuck.. then im gonna tell u.. and i would want anyone to tell me something was stupid if i posted something like that...
Pages: 1 2