Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: AP declining races?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know if this has been previously brought up or addressed, but on the buddy list option page it is written that,
"Auto Play will also challenge them to Head-to-Head races while you're away from your computer and if they are online or using Auto Play as well. Add players to your Ban List if you do not wish to receive private messages or be challenged to a race by them."

The problem i've found is with the latter part. i've added people to by ban list but the AP still seems to accept challenges from people on the ban list. I don't know if it lowers the frequency from what it would be if they were NOT on the ban list, but it is still a flaw in the system or an instance of stuff not being updated. if the unwanted challenges go through and result in losses, it kind of goes against one of the main "purposes" of the new AP system.
excuse double post, but it turns out this issue was brought up before here, http://midnitechallenge.corruptinteracti...hp?t=97050

however, the problem was not really addressed, so yeah...
the banlist is suppose to only work private messages.

but ill talk to ray to see if we can implement that change.

Us moderators have been busy lately so forgive the late responses Tongue But ill do my best
There should be a seperate AP list.
Lil-Luceifer Wrote:There should be a seperate AP list.
word. (i agree) :roll: