Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Best Porsche Boxster S Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone give me the best setup I can get for it? Like it gives me the most Pimp Factor and more.
buy the most expensive part for every section of the car. If there are various parts that are the same price, buy the one closest to the buy button. This will get you right around the most PF
modogg85 Wrote:buy the most expensive part for every section of the car. If there are various parts that are the same price, buy the one closest to the buy button. This will get you right around the most PF

Yerp...
second most expensive suspension is best
Really tho when buying parts try to stick wit the same thing.. example.. when i had an S2000 and i bought 1 thing Mugen.. then i would try to get all mugen parts... just seem 2 work well 2 gether.. most expensive isnt always the best..
most expensive is the best except for the dampers, then you want the 2nd most expensive like skogey said
:? man buy what u want.. lol..
i going try that
there are a few cars that have like 4 dampers to choose from, usually the most expensive one gives the best handling/pimp factor. For my cobra, the Ford Racing hood gave me better handling by 5 but 1 less pf over the Roush. Hell, on my Ram the $348 tires gave me the best handling. You just gotta take some time on certain parts to find the best of the bunch, more so with tires than anything else.
takes about 20-25 minutes but buy every part 1 at a time and what ever has the best handleing keep that part and get all the weight reduction. you will go about .3 seconds faster but that will be the difference from winning the race against some1 the same level then save the parts list to note pad or something. my brother rebooted our computer and i lost everything and i have to do it all over again and i had parts list to about 20 cars
Pages: 1 2