Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Race Accepting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just came back to this game this spring. Hadn't played it since the old version and one thing I remember was having to put a code in to accept an online race. It was like a 4 letter code so you weren't marco'ing. I don't know why that's gone now because it seems like that would fix a lot of the marco'ing out there. (I'm sure there was a reason that was taking off though)
FINALY SOMEONE WHOE AGREES WITH ME
If that happens, i'd have to get in touch with Ed Tongue

He'd know what to do! D:
I'm kinda new, but I played a few sessions back when it was like that. Wasn't that much of a pain to do that and it seems like it would fix the marco'ing problem.
from what i heard, a few ppl were able to make macros that could "read" the code and so on, thats why it was removed
that was why it was removed. ED made a macro to defeat that purpose, and still you didnt have to put the code in to send a race either
well it's pretty easy to get around if u think about it especially with ap think about it Big Grin
AP should get dropped too. Yeah, I know how you could do that easy with AP. I didn't know marco's were able to read the screen. That's intense shit.
GODthurisnoother Wrote:from what i heard, a few ppl were able to make macros that could "read" the code and so on, thats why it was removed

ya chris i agree with u...i bet people would find a way to do it...its not very hard...and plus...that would jus irritate every race accepted...