Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Contest #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will be a simple contest nothing to intense and it involves racing.

Goal: First person to level 35

Screen shots should be posted as an image in a post below.

If you do not know how to take a screen shot and host it, I suggest using good old google to find out how.

As the last contest was, this is also for newer less experienced players. So no vets or mods. If you are unsure if you are, feel free to post and it will be cleared up.

Prize: 2500 Credits

Good Luck!
dont you just press the Print Screen button on The TOP ROW at right end on Key Board? and then like press Paste or Insert or some thing?
level 48? am i a vet? Big Grin i can do screenies if ud like
level 35
I think winning IDE would take you outta it. Gotta leave that up to raymond and the rest of the mods running the show. Esp. SETH
Really surprised that nobody has filled this yet? Anyone even close? Disturbed... I see you have IDE, I believe that wouldn't make you delegable. Anyone else interested in free credits?
i can be there soon, havin a prob with NOT gaining EXP after racin the top guys, and this is only my 2nd session, so i am by no means a Vet.....
looks like im the 1st to make it! :woot::banana::Music:
[Image: lvl35.jpg]
wow i wish id seen this thread a week ago when it was relevant...im no vet and i got 35 like ten days ago...
cartel_boy Wrote:wow i wish id seen this thread a week ago when it was relevant...in no vet and i got 35 like ten days ago...

well i still havnt recieved my credits for winning,still waiting.....
Pages: 1 2