Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Exp Change..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
God damn.. I've been stuck @ lvl 30 for a few days now.. can this b tweeked lol.. ?
lol from what i know lvl 30 aint nothin..... lvlin up is easy until you get about lvl 38..... then you got a problem
uh-level 47 is a tad ridiculous. I am getting .2% exp/race.
Level 55 is ridiculous.
level 57 is the worst.

then again i got there in 1 race from using my magical powers to race a guy with negative 50k nw. it is the best way to get exp
Forget racing...

What I do is buy my EXP points, so if you have the money, you could actually reach whichever level you want...
yeah thats what i do too when im not hacking the system and writing in my own levels. i actually just made up a new number it is X2AM1 it is the highest number in the world and that is what level i am.
Hitman666 Wrote:yeah thats what i do too when im not hacking the system and writing in my own levels. i actually just made up a new number it is X2AM1 it is the highest number in the world and that is what level i am.

:confused:
Wonder what would happen if you went negative levels....
Some 1 Needs To Take Care Of This Hacker Teach Him A Lesson-ban-for 1-2 Weeks All He Talks About Is Messing Up The Great Game And Hacking~=noob=no Skills Ive Been A Member Since 05 Come On Now~
Pages: 1 2