Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: longer game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ideas or thoughts on a game that runs for 6 months, or even a year?
could make it cost say $10 to join and have it as well as the one that resets every month?
that would be crazy. i think it is good the way it is.
yea...things would go basically the same, but in bigger numbers...people would just have to wait 5 months longer for their prizes
that would be a somewhat good idea
but just imagin 30mil nw for 5 months that would get vary boring, vary fast
maybe like an anuall overall score and prize.. give points for top places.. ie: 10 points for top HIer, 8 points for second... then 10 points for most races won, 8 for second.. and so on... blah i dunno
I agree with you on this one. If this game lasted a year, it definitely wouldn't be nearly as exciting. The best part of the game is the final minute, and to only have this final minute once in a whole year? No way!

30 days is perfect b/c it gives you good time to race, HI, do whatever you want, then get everything set up for the showdown at the end
ya i agree i like the 30 days.
speaking of which, what do you guys is the best way to do things on the final day?
if it costed $10 for 6 months of playing MC, not as many people would play, i wouldn't..
the 1 month sessions are fine how they are.
If it were 6 Months or 1 Year.. less Icons..