Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you have to have 6 people in your crew to get a crew car right?? well i think you shouldnt be able to keep running your car unless you still have 6 people in your crew because there is people that has only 2 people in there crew that is running a crew car it isnt fair because they can just boot peope off their crew and their crew lvl is dang near what here skill lvl is...it is not fair to people that truly have a big crew
fbalstud Wrote:you have to have 6 people in your crew to get a crew car right?? well i think you shouldnt be able to keep running your car unless you still have 6 people in your crew because there is people that has only 2 people in there crew that is running a crew car it isnt fair because they can just boot peope off their crew and their crew lvl is dang near what here skill lvl is...it is not fair to people that truly have a big crew

I Agree Completely..Cough! Cookie Monster Cough! Wink Lol
who...me...never.....lol....i dont see the harm in it....just stop bitching n you'd be fine.....there's no rule in mc stating your not allowed to do it...n i didnt mean to have it like that i just forgot to removed it when i took everyone off my crew....ok....so now mind ur business...until i hear from ray or cres...i'm leaving it the way it is
uhmm i said nothing bout you so stop your bitching plz its an idea for the game not whinning
There was a rule once enforced you have to have a specific number of crew member to be involved with crew racings and to have a car.

But now, it don't enforce that, it may have been overlooked. Why complain though? I mean cookie's crew is not winning. Tongue

I'm hating the fact that our crew had one loss to cookie's. But I'm not whining. If his crew was winning, we all will have our rights to whine.
Benton08 Wrote:I Agree Completely..Cough! Cookie Monster Cough! Wink Lol

This is one saying sh*t....never said it was you did I...nope....
NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:This is one saying sh*t....never said it was you did I...nope....

I Aint Whinin Either, Im Just Playin Big Grin