Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just thinking about how i did and did not miss crew messaging. so here's my idea (even though it probably isn't plausible):

i was thinking that maybe they could make an in-game crew forum. that way, crews could interact and talk to each other in-game w/o having a million crew messages popping up in your regular mail. it would almost be the same thing as regular mail, but just crew mail. it doesn't have to be a forum format (although that would be cool), but just like a separate mailbox for the crew. it would be very helpful and it would help keep communication within your crew going.
thats actually a really good idea, i like that. like maybe another link think on the main menu of 'my garage' that says "crew messages" to go under "my messages" that we already have. and it can only be messages from or to your other crew members.
Some crews make their own forums at www.ezboard.com

here you can customize the forum and do whatever you want with it and not have it regulated by CI. I agree the forum is a very good idea in the game, but I believe making your own would be better.
i already thought about doing that... only problem is i'm too lazy to put it together. another problem is that some people could easily find the url to your forum and see what your crew is up to (unless their is an option to keep it locked to anyone without a pw... which might sway me into making one). :p
Love it SpeedKillz .....wat more can i say ?
yeah well said speedkillz, argeed upon