Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thief Crew icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
its good but u can't integrate a race/thief top crew into one competition...its not fair to racers...they spend a majority of their time on the game while thiefs can pop on 10mins every 4 hours spam credits and they are done...

im in favor of thief crew icons if u can find a way to make it a challenge. and their names should all be green after the win. Change First place to gold.
krazyman06 Wrote:its good but u can't integrate a race/thief top crew into one competition...its not fair to racers...they spend a majority of their time on the game while thiefs can pop on 10mins every 4 hours spam credits and they are done...

im in favor of thief crew icons if u can find a way to make it a challenge. and their names should all be green after the win. Change First place to gold.

now that would look fly! Tongue
like this idea tokkz

i have an idea to add onto this...
what if the theif crew with the MC Most Wanted player gets a bonus..
that would encourage people to spend even more lol...
well jason/monte said they tried this before, id like to know more of reinstating this.
if this ever takes off, IM DOWN.
yeah me and jeremy for a party Big Grin
my credit bank looks very healthy .... count me in also .... 3sum ?
if something solid ever came of this i would play again..actually maybe not, i hate the 4x times deal
username74o Wrote:if something solid ever came of this i would play again..actually maybe not, i hate the 4x times deal

damn ...shanes back in town ... hows your mrs bro Wink
unfulfilled im sure(by me). hows lady simon
haha ouch , hes/shes good ... i taught him some new tricks .. you will thank me later
Pages: 1 2 3