Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 2-15-2010 New MC shocker - Latest Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
jenifuhr Wrote:I wish players didn't cheat, I don't get it why they have to cheat when they can play with everyone else who joins the game. Isn't this supposed to be an interactive online game? You're supposed to play with other people from all parts of the earth and beyond and not with yourself(I mean if you wanna play with yourself, go get some lube or something)... I'm just sayin... peace

:clean:

You don't have a winners mentality! Such a shame. Hahaha.
Big_Bang Wrote:You don't have a winners mentality! Such a shame. Hahaha.

My boss once told me, to cheat is to win.
Its not cheating if you dont get caught
I guess this goes without saying, but anyone who has paid for a membership to beta test your game will obviously have there membership extended until usual game play can resume?
dnb_Fueld Wrote:My boss once told me, to cheat is to win.

My parents taught me do whatever it takes to come out on top. You got to do what you got to do to survive. But I don't want to just survive. I want to win. If I have to cheat to do it so be it......although I haven't cheated in MC when I played cause there were enough people that played that you didn't need to make multi's.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:I guess this goes without saying, but anyone who has paid for a membership to beta test your game will obviously have there membership extended until usual game play can resume?

i hope so ... if not there will be some good complnts comming into play for Ron to sort out
PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:Its not cheating if you dont get caught

Thats what i used to live by with girls, just karma always seems to come back and get ya in the end.

think im about karma free now-a-days
i actually agree with you i dont like to cheat not one little bit and would much rather a way to avoid cheating but personally something this drastic wouldnt have been my first idea
Rofl! if this new system is ment to kill multi's look what i just did to obi wan speed
hmm yeh what did you do to me? haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23