Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thoughts so far on v3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so 3.2 has been running for a while now. Here's my thought's:

1) I'm considering making racing run every X minutes again. You don't have to accept/decline, but races will be run on a schedule instead of spam racing.

2) Racing the same person over and over again will yield less and less experience. This is to promote racing and beating a whole bunch of different players, which would truly show how good you are.

3) Most races won/lost will be based on the number of DIFFERENT players won/lost instead of the overall races, so spam racing won't count towards the total.

Your thoughts?
1. no,keep it that you can spam the same person but correspond with 2 so that if you have to end up spamming other people anyway.

2. corresponds with 1 and the higher you level the less exp you get from the person anyway but would be ok to make people race a mixture of people.

3. i like the sound of it but there arent really a tonne of players to get a lot of wins but it could work..
How does the achievement thing work?

I was looking at it before but i gave up deciphering it.
I like the sound of that! Smile
and I have just realised that my idea with the Red Thumb was implemented into the new game, im so happy! Big Grin
I'm not sure we have that many people who actually race though Cres. Like ACTUAL players who race, instead of people who just sit in a car and let us win from them.