Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: modifying cars in garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
soooo random idea comes to my mind ...

modifying cars while there in your garage .... so you dont have to be in them ...

seems strange that you have to be in them to modifying them, when most people would be building/modifying a new car in the garage so the car is not on road until its finished, driving a diffrnt car until that time.

?
indeed, have you ever tried changing your bodykit while driving down the highway?? haha
haha thatd be sick,

Travelling down the road. slap a turbo intercooler on it. Can even make a mazda miata standard turn into a 13b turbo

Thatd be cool

Nah good idea so that you can get your car all modded up and not be able to loose races while trying because thats annoying
Black__Metal Wrote:soooo random idea comes to my mind ...

modifying cars while there in your garage .... so you dont have to be in them ...

seems strange that you have to be in them to modifying them, when most people would be building/modifying a new car in the garage so the car is not on road until its finished, driving a diffrnt car until that time.

?

Yeah I agree man, this would be a sensible change.
makes it more realistic. same when your in test &tune or dyno, how does some1 get wins off you when ur in the dyno status lol
could be abused ... just sit on dyno for ages so no1 can race them
gooooooooood idea joHnny.
Black__Metal Wrote:could be abused ... just sit on dyno for ages so no1 can race them

i was about to say the same thing lol

but yeah i do agree with this, as i got spammed last round modifying my car at the start and got uber pissed off lol.