Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: how much would it hurt....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
to finish putting images for all the cars in the game? im just saying it would be nice...
CaptainSS Wrote:to finish putting images for all the cars in the game? im just saying it would be nice...

That would be too painful man. I dont think think there have ever been pics for all the cars lol.
i started doing it for Cres a while back ... got half way thrw on level 1-5 euro or something and pulled the plug ...

you gotta do so much for a car ...

find a image ..photo shop it ...shrink and convert to that they use on MC ..then if the image is still clear done ..if not find anther
Black__Metal Wrote:i started doing it for Cres a while back ... got half way thrw on level 1-5 euro or something and pulled the plug ...

you gotta do so much for a car ...

find a image ..photo shop it ...shrink and convert to that they use on MC ..then if the image is still clear done ..if not find anther

it takes about 30 secs max per picture..joHnny is a lil' girl ;]
are there corvettes in this game?

why does port polish and lightweight stage 2 take away horsepower?
crazyfrog555 Wrote:it takes about 30 secs max per picture..joHnny is a lil' girl ;]

we know you like little girls and all but please do not bring me into it :S ...

ok then nate ... we will take it your doing all the pics then.
what about this for the *ferrari chassis..
Gos Wrote:what about this for chassis..
but thats just one chassis car. wouldnt it be redundant if u put that pic up for them all.

maybe u can have someone as the designated car pic person lol. i just think it would be nice to have more pics
2004 Honda EPSON NSX
2003 Honda S2000(AP1)
2004 Honda ARTA NSX
2004 Honda ARTA NSX
CaptainSS Wrote:but thats just one chassis car. wouldnt it be redundant if u put that pic up for them all.

maybe u can have someone as the designated car pic person lol. i just think it would be nice to have more pics

get onto it then ... u got ALOTa pics to go ...better start now
Pages: 1 2 3