Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: random test n' tune times and negative cash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The test n' tune times are all over the board when I'm trying to tune. I can run the same settings over and over again and get full second differences in the time. This isn't how it was prior to the beta.

also, I logged in today and I have $-75,000 in my cash field. My net worth has dropped way down, and there's no history of getting HI'ed. What's going on?
What is your login name?

What was your NW and cash prior to this happening? So you had X networth and Y cash, logged out, then logged in later and you had -$75,000?
My login is djxero

My previous net worth was over 200k, with a little over 125k in the cash field, and now it shows -75.
So I logged this morning, and I had $15,000 in cash. A far cry from what I originally had before I went negative. I worked my way up to about $500,000 in cash. I just raced 4 or 5 times (everyone is out of fuel) and now all of the sudden I have $-924,957.
Xero Wrote:So I logged this morning, and I had $15,000 in cash. A far cry from what I originally had before I went negative. I worked my way up to about $500,000 in cash. I just raced 4 or 5 times (everyone is out of fuel) and now all of the sudden I have $-924,957.

You went negative cash? or networth? And it happened right after you raced someone???
Negative cash, I assume my me went with it. I just can't understand how it would have dropped so fast and in the negative if I was racing. The I don't think any of them were actual wins or losses.
Xero Wrote:Negative cash, I assume my me went with it. I just can't understand how it would have dropped so fast and in the negative if I was racing. The I don't think any of them were actual wins or losses.

I'm confused.. so you were positive cash, raced someone, then had negative cash?
That's right. I raced someone and then I looked up and was in the negative.
there is risks involved in racing. if u raced some1 and lost this could be why

**edit**
if this is the case this should be fixed to where u cant race ppl that u cant cover the risk of the race
LarryG Wrote:there is risks involved in racing. if u raced some1 and lost this could be why

**edit**
if this is the case this should be fixed to where u cant race ppl that u cant cover the risk of the race

Correct... I believe this is what was happening. Fixed.