Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crew bank roll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you acquire crew bankroll? crew models are gone i think...? when u work it doesnt say how much you made for crew if thats how u do it. it was cool when u knew how much u made for crew and how much for urself. now im not sure how to get bank roll for the crew o_O
LarryG Wrote:how do you acquire crew bankroll? crew models are gone i think...? when u work it doesnt say how much you made for crew if thats how u do it. it was cool when u knew how much u made for crew and how much for urself. now im not sure how to get bank roll for the crew o_O

as i know, no more cbr..but i think, top crew rank depend on average NW of each member of the crew..
LarryG Wrote:how do you acquire crew bankroll? crew models are gone i think...? when u work it doesnt say how much you made for crew if thats how u do it. it was cool when u knew how much u made for crew and how much for urself. now im not sure how to get bank roll for the crew o_O

Yeah, Bombadier said it right, top crew is based off average networth now.