Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Considering making MC "invite only"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwing an idea out to you guys to see what you all think. We are considering making MC an "invite only" system for new sign-ups.

ie: once signed-up, after a grace period of like 30-days, every month you would get X number of invites that you can hand out to friends or who ever to use to sign up to play MC.

I will keep our reasons under wraps for now. We want to hear your thoughts first. Smile

What do you think?
well without a good reason i dont see the point, would make it harder to get any good competition unless some of the vets/older people come back
i see your reasons for this and id have to agree and disagree.

Would help with "population control" and fix some issues. Although this would discourage new players and new revenue coming in. Thats just my 2 cents but hey i dont run the game, what would i know
Obviously to control multi's which have gotten crazy again. It won't affect me so I think it will be fine.
Me neither doesnt affect me, dont need to multi to own Big Grin
there have been at least 10-15 new multi's a day. Maybe make it where they have to join the forums first to ask permission. Then you can check their IP and see if they are a mutli
i like the idea but if people get new people to sign up do the person get like something in return? like creds or something like that?