Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Victim award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, if you check the stats, you will see that I am top victim this session, but I am speaking on this because it makes sense. To be literally the biggest loser, should get something for being the hardest hit. I'm thinking 5,000 credits or so. Smile
Especially if they have spent money on this game
Stupidest idea ive ever heard in this game. Just saying

I can literally work work work. Go on a multi and hit myself nonstop to lower my nw. Voila i get free credits from that. Wont work. Take it from me i would know
Yeah because you would want to HI yourself with a multi to win a silly little award when the goal is to win... It would be for someone that is really the top Vic and also doesn't have a multi. I guess that's the thing to do in MC is to cheat. But doesn't matter now. I've stopped playing
Exactly the goal is to win. You have to understand, people will find any kind of advantage out there. I dont play anymore either but from what youve said, it truly sounded like a bad idea.

I just backed it up with facts and even you agreed with me. Therefore justifying my argument.
Im not knocking your idea, because i use to come up with ideas such as that.

One thing you have to realize though. You have to see it from both sides of the playing field.
don't really think I justified anything, but doesn't matter - and talking about bad ideas - giving top 3 winners so many credits is nuts, its no wonder this game has fallen from what it used to be when I played 10 years ago when there was page after page of players.