The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 49 - Line: 28 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/twitter.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/twitter.php 28 preg_match
/inc/plugins/automedia/automedia_functions.php 249 automedia_twitter
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 automedia_run
/inc/class_parser.php 187 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 49 - Line: 28 - File: inc/plugins/automedia/mediasites/twitter.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Midnite Challenge Forums
Admins/Mods - Printable Version

+- Midnite Challenge Forums (http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Midnite Challenge (http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Game Discussion (http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Admins/Mods (/showthread.php?tid=28)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Admins/Mods - o_O - 04-04-2005

No OFFENSE TO ANY MODS OR ADMINS!!!

But...I know alot of people are thinking this but ima say it. Some mods from MC's forums they know who they are were complete A-Holes..They didnt help people and treated people like shyt locked forums before any replys and stuff..Im glad that there is a new forum and I highly encourage Raymod to evaluate who should be mods and admins..But there are some admins who were very nice probally a total of 3 wich isnt much [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . I would like these new forums to be fun not ruled by the admin and mod possee... anyways no disrespect to any mods who did their jobs admins same thing [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Have a great day!

Im open to your opinions just dont make this a flame war [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Admins/Mods - monteman - 04-04-2005

O_o

nice name [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I agree with you 100% on some present mods AND past mods/admins [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Admins/Mods - XxPakixX - 04-04-2005

can you tell me who u r first? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol and i agree..and there will be changes sooon, dont kno if u would like them but eh cant please every 1 lol

Admins/Mods - Anonymous - 04-04-2005

I have had many game names...i started with XmodSkyline...then changed it to xXx__DaZeD__xXx....then to
x-_-D-A-Z-E-D-_-x now my display name is o_O (yes the lil smiley face is my online name) im pissed becuz i was #24 for ranking then i got hi'ed sum lucky bastartd hit me for 9 mill now im down to 25 mill nw was at 35mill..

OOps sorry forgot to login but thats me ^^ [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

lol...have to fix that non user posting thing [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Admins/Mods - POOP_CAT - 04-04-2005

haha yea i liek that idea im already having fun anywho i thought this wasnt a good idea but i like it

Admins/Mods - johncory25 - 04-04-2005

well being [censored] just comes with the territory of being a mod b/c there are some dumbass noobs in the game that double post alot or do stupid things that are not suppose to happen but they are very helpful when needed

ya but when you dont need them cough:: ZURA ::cough can be true SOB's lol i say we have robots for mods/admins

Hey...I dunno what you got against Zura...frankly I don't care cause she can take care of herself...but somebody has to be the bad guy or people will get away with anything [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW...If you think I am an [censored] that means I did my mod duties properly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]