Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOT Racer in PVP

I imagine this would be tough to do but we need a bot racer in pvp. You cannot further your account unless someone is racing pvp with you. At the moment I can pretty much control everything, because I am so far ahead and I could win all pvp races which stops people from wanting to enter, other players will only enter with someone who will take turns winninng races therefore people will not race pvp while the person in front is online and in turn will make them go offlline until me or whoever is in the lead goes offline. You get it? 

Means people are taking turn's coming online when others go offline so they can exchange win's.

If we had a bot racer in pvp who only became active if there is only 1 person enetered in PVP then it will give other people more incentive to come online and catch up and enter pvp to stop someone getting free pvp win's from the bot, then if there is 2 actual players in PVP then bot becomes inactive and you have to race each other.

Also, I have full EXP at the minute and need to level up, no one will eneter PVP for me to get cash to level up and racing for more EXP is pointless because I don't get anywhere near as much EXP per race until I level up. So there is no real way for me to further my account resulting in me going offline which is not what you want.

Messages In This Thread
BOT Racer in PVP - by Reebar - 07-16-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: BOT Racer in PVP - by Purple - 07-16-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: BOT Racer in PVP - by Reebar - 07-17-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: BOT Racer in PVP - by Reebar - 07-18-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: BOT Racer in PVP - by Purple - 07-19-2015, 08:19 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon