Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot

Zura,

Would you consider posting this months credit card statement (edited for valuable content of course) so we can all see just how much it cost you for all these icons?

Congrats all the same to you.

as for winning, read my 'statement' in the other thread

if you know anything bout me, you'll know i'll only pull a panda if im pissed off, otherwise i wont even care what others say, and it usually takes alot to 'piss me off' about a game

this was basically done, well to those close to me, would know why it was done, one of them vaguely described in the other thread.

ive stopped 5-6 months before i did this, and about 5-6 months well 7 including this one, someone else could've done it too, just cause i did it in 1 i need to have spent more than 1 wouldve within 7 months accomplishing the icons bit by bit?

most of the current 'top players' in game right now, dont even know me, or some of the more vet players in game.. which by me is perfectly fine, i mean i dont dwell in my 'status through an online game'

but the controversy, the questioning, the 'spending' questions? makes me say this, newbies! yes, newbies, not noobs, for one simple reason. if you knew old mc, this would all be _common_

especially with the lights of people like danj playing ;)

as for how much i've spent, 5 months worth of small change? :)

NICE JOB ZURA!! Smile

mSzura Wrote:but the controversy, the questioning, the 'spending' questions? makes me say this, newbies! yes, newbies, not noobs, for one simple reason. if you knew old mc, this would all be _common_

especially with the lights of people like danj playing Wink

to start off, im not talking shit about what you did , b/c its what you wanted to do and its your money and you did accomplish alot with it , but noone has ever even come close to spending the money you have. back in the day when we were the top HIers , we didnt spend that much money on it no matter how many we got. so dont claim that it was common for us to spend the kind of money you did back in the day. and what money we did spend was helping us tone our skills which eventually made it possible for most of the people to HI now-a-days. we didnt hit to get the most # with the most money spent. we did it to show we were the best in the game , not the best with a cc.

again , dont take it as a insult to you or what you did this session. I just dont like people talking shit about the way we played the game back in the day with all that we have provided this game and its current players.

while im on the subject:
some of the players I am defending that helped this game be what it is today w/ or w/o a cc.

Danj
Dan Danger
Pussy
Jdoggy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm
Teet

danj for one are good friends with me, i dont deny i've seen him hit 1:1 when he wanted to

as much as i respect him, he has personally told me that he did spend, so dont go telling me otherwise.

keyword, - effectiveness / credits ratio

you stand on your grounds claiming that the past players need not spend as much, simply due to the fact that there werent much competition, and all those that could hit, basically became friends, and helped each other out Wink and this based on what i saw, so it may've been different to you, so kudos to what you did.

when i did it, did i have any nw's xfer'd to me? -no
did i have others protecting in terms of hitting for me? -no
did everyone and their multies eventually learn to hit? -yes
was i friends with them or had any assistance from them? -refer to first two.
in other words, when i did it, there were more hitters and effective workers compared to when you did it

as for ssvegito, jdoggy, rakim, slammed, i've played with them, and regardless if they hate my guts now, i stand by what i said, i respected them, and still do. they played the game.

as far as danj goes, i regard him higher than all of you, for the simple reason that he tells it like how it is. and Pussy, simply cause he's down to earth

and dont get me wrong, i respect what you guys did, but

Quote:some of the players I am defending that helped this game be what it is today w/ or w/o a cc.

Danj
Dan Danger
Pussy
Jdoggy
Greenteg
Smokincivic
Slammedfire
SSVegito
Rakimdream
Realm
Teet

lol. i didnt start playing that recently. i know more than you think i do.

by no means was this post to be cocky, or to aleviate myself to your level of nirvana laden prowess in this game

it's just to state to others, it isn't that hard at all, and it could've been done by anyone

but then again..

face it, even if someone had the amount of credits i had, by record in black and white, has anyone done it?

/end self glorification

rom3o Wrote:
hybrid_SI Wrote:i was online at the ending sitting at $0 nw watching the entire time. and yes, i was talking to zura on msn telling her agogo! rape lidat! and as you all know, if there is anyone who can rape people badly, zura be the one. so blah blah blah to everyone who thinks she cheated. you can all lick my ass.

I DID NOT SAY OR EVEN THINK SHE CHEATED.

i only wish i could get as good as that and now ive been corrected by my friend who also got screen shot has zura online hitting my bad, dont think im accusing of cheating wen ive bin frends with z for ahwilst now.

fuk....regardless ncie job sia next time dont spend so much huh!

I SAY THAT SHE DID NOT CHEAT!!
AlKi

i swear, every fricken session

HobieBrown Wrote:Nicely done. [Image: icon_thumbs.gif]

slaps self*

<3 hobiebrown @ bobscure for the initial advice in boosting earlier this round, helped clear alot of questions :P ..sorry for being so rude bob ._.

thanks to all that congratulated,

and those that speculated, thanks as well.

damn zura im not that experienced but i'd say u got sum records there gurl
congrats :wink:

Great Job Zura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  Midnite Boost ready for beta testing Admin 5 2,182 08-30-2012, 11:50 AM