Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLASK_FITTORNA ready for next season!!!

tyler every one wants u, no point me even asking

not true i don't want tyler he kind of fucked me around with this i'm quitting thing of his
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Nicklas Wrote:OMG

Do i have to say it again
everyone makes their own choices.. NO ONE IS NO ONES PLAYERS ...

not ture ..i would drop anything to run with btp and/or nsx..the own me... :wink:

Outkast Wrote:not true i don't want tyler he kind of fucked me around with this i'm quitting thing of his

lol guess that pm i sent you went right outta the window didn't it tommy

well hey as far as i knew it was MY crew to NOT run i am sorry you just picked up the slack after i decided not to run so tell me how in the world did i ever **** you over because i am dieing to hear this new drama you are waiting to unfold

here is a little hint stop whining and move on it is over just quit bitching, and if you want to talk to me you know my msn come and do it TO me not slam me on here thanks

lol wow to much drama... cant we all just get along lol
Drag-Master

Drag-Master Wrote:lol wow to much drama... cant we all just get along lol

no fag master... we cant Tongue

THEONE Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:not true i don't want tyler he kind of fucked me around with this i'm quitting thing of his

well hey as far as i knew it was MY crew to NOT run i am sorry you just picked up the slack after i decided not to run so tell me how in the world did i ever **** you over because i am dieing to hear this new drama you are waiting to unfold

here is a little hint stop whining and move on it is over just quit bitching, and if you want to talk to me you know my msn come and do it TO me not slam me on here thanks

i really don't want to talk to u about the whole thing on msn lets make it public.
u quit before i had a chance to reply to your pm u could have at least waited to talk to me so we could have explained to everybody what was going on, but no u quit and everyone thinks they are at lose ends so they go looking for somewhere else to race, so now i have to go through a bunch of bs trying to replace people when i should only have had to replace 2 now i had to look for half a crew, but it wouldn't have been an issue if u hadn't asked if u could lead this upcoming round in the first place, guess u finally seen how much drama is involved in doing top crew and decided u couldn't handle leading 1, who knows u never did say why u quit
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

harrrrrr
i called 'drag-master' fag master w00t go meeeh Big Grin
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Outkast Wrote:
THEONE Wrote:

i really don't want to talk to u about the whole thing on msn lets make it public.
u quit before i had a chance to reply to your pm u could have at least waited to talk to me so we could have explained to everybody what was going on, but no u quit and everyone thinks they are at lose ends so they go looking for somewhere else to race, so now i have to go through a bunch of bs trying to replace people when i should only have had to replace 2 now i had to look for half a crew, but it wouldn't have been an issue if u hadn't asked if u could lead this upcoming round in the first place, guess u finally seen how much drama is involved in doing top crew and decided u couldn't handle leading 1, who knows u never did say why u quit

well i just didn't want to lead, and i really did not think it was going to be a big deal but you are a drama queen and have to make it a big deal so go on ahead cry away, you are good at that anyways

now you want to get it out in public lets, all those guys that left when i decided to leave it was because you EXPECTED them to run with you instead of asking, they were loyal to me and would of raced with me, you never asked a soul just got pissed when they went to zenders because 1. they are there own person, and can do pretty much whatever they want 2. they felt hurt and pissed that you just expected them to race for you like you are an MC god :roll:

but as i said before if you would like to talk to me and not make yourself look any worse on here feel free my msn is [email protected] or you can pm or anything but this thread is way off topic so please keep it on track

and yes that was a warning, you can call me power hungry all you want, i dont care

lol @ drama queen :lol:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new but ready to fly ;) srhchick 15 3,695 09-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Last Post: itsallg33
  CREW's Battle 4 next season EzAvm 28 4,693 02-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Outkast
  Top_Clan 4 next season EzAvm 50 8,912 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Hubert-Cumberdale
  whats everyone doing next season?? LuDe 29 4,893 10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Renzo
  what crew do u think will win next season??? LuDe 13 2,472 09-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon