Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BURNIN

no, you dont have to know anybodys password to get into a crew and then burn all their cms. You can do it yourself with your own account ...
Straight M O B B I N

Quote:After this round you will not have to worry about burning because you can only log into ONE ACCOUNT .

obviosuly you didnt understand anything i said. if you go into a libary, a public place and into someones account and burn them? how are you going to get banned?
All I need is One Mic.

lol and like that will stop burnings......how will ray know who went onto the account? and 2ndly if that wanted 2 burn them that badly they go 2 a net cafe or somewhere with different IP or a simple proxy?
Orgasm Donor

Quote:lol and like that will stop burnings......how will ray know who went onto the account? and 2ndly if that wanted 2 burn them that badly they go 2 a net cafe or somewhere with different IP or a simple proxy?

did you read anything i wrote?
All I need is One Mic.

Burn's wont stop ...there will always be a way around them,just a matter of time b4 some1 find a new way to do it,and "born_to_lead" you wouldnt get burnt if your noob crew kept there account info to themslvs
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon