Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
motor swaps

now that would be an idea to be able to put like the skyline motor in 240 or the some of a nissan brand and be able to build it up to make crazy sleepers in the game or the 2jz supra motor in like the corrolla that would be something interesting
Nemesis_Program

I also think this would make the game more of a challenge exspecially for the pink races caues you really wouldnt know what you where racing other then a driver that may be unstoppable but who doesnt log out so you cant see that.whats does everyone else think!
Nemesis_Program

Miata with a RZ motor might be nice to try.lol. Or a mini with a truno motor.lol. I give this the thumbs up.

nah.. would make the game alot more complicated.. and truthfully.. i dont see Raymond having time to put something like this into the game..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

i think it would make for much more of a racing challenge and give your racers that race a more fun and exciting time cause you could get burned up and be like wow i thought for sure i had my car tuned up to the best and not know that the other guy was packin something mean under the hood other then just some parts we can add
Nemesis_Program

would be nice idea..but i guess dan is right mayb to much work for ray..

if ray hooks it up ill send him all he needs to know hp of motors and what motors are like skyline motor to a reg ka24 which is in the 240 or some have sr20det ill get all the info for him if he wants to do it
Nemesis_Program

im telling you guys this would the [censored] cause you could either have the low nw crazy tuner or the high nw pimped car that dominated till it gets boosted any way hahahhaha
Nemesis_Program

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Engine Swaps and attempt to look in the hood? ItoAngBahayKo 2 1,048 03-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon