Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a tot

"1.) The biggest change in the game this month is made for levelling up. If you have reached a certain experience level in the game where you CAN level up then you MUST purchase the next level upgrade or your experience will no longer accumulate at any high rate. This means that if you have enough experience you have to level up"

well ppl can still b doin the free wins and ppl b racin them and they b gettin more exp at the lower level u dnt get alot of exp i no that but if ur not goin to get alot y hav them get any??? just wonder wut do yall think am i rite or rong jw

rong

My brain hurts from reading that. Could you spell everything out, cause I'm not good at AOL speak.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Quote:"1.) The biggest change in the game this month is made for levelling up. If you have reached a certain experience level in the game where you CAN level up then you MUST purchase the next level upgrade or your experience will no longer accumulate at any high rate. This means that if you have enough experience you have to level up"

well ppl can still b doin the free wins and ppl b racin them and they b gettin more exp at the lower level u dnt get alot of exp i no that but if ur not goin to get alot y hav them get any??? just wonder wut do yall think am i rite or rong jw

[Image: aznpinoy.jpg]
All I need is One Mic.

rofl thts hilarious

ahhahaha its true i got that frum my friens they are philipeo :grin:

Quote:
Quote:"1.) The biggest change in the game this month is made for levelling up. If you have reached a certain experience level in the game where you CAN level up then you MUST purchase the next level upgrade or your experience will no longer accumulate at any high rate. This means that if you have enough experience you have to level up"

[Image: aznpinoy.jpg]

david ur not cool, u already used that once before
[r][h][s]

its been over a month since i last did !
All I need is One Mic.

. couldnt find another "you're not cool" pic without that bottom message could you?

edit: just felt a lil offended on the bottom message.

Quote:. couldnt find another "you're not cool" pic without that bottom message could you?

edit: just felt a lil offended on the bottom message.

how about... "stop typing like that and stop acting like your good at basketball" Confusedhocked:
midnite is spelled wrong.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon