first one to!

Quote:what a way to whore :crazy:

Word ... Y would u wanna whore when ur post count is already high enuff
[r][h][s]

Quote:
Quote:what a way to whore :crazy:

Word ... Y would u wanna whore when ur post count is already high enuff
both of u can suck my fucken balls and enjoy it
i'm giving out free cars and if u dont like it..
[censored] OFF
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

I thikn what you are doing is great. and if you ever have a car that you need to get off your hands, i will gladly be of service. lol.

[censored] u bitch ...
Ur a fuckin guy, y would u say a very homosexual commnet to another
monkeyboy, ur a so lame i swear ...
please just go somewhere and fuckn die
rite now ur a forum whore, u were glynns bitch, and now ur spinner buttbuddy since the both of ya r bitch's its just that u won and he didnt
[r][h][s]

I dont recall ever being anyone's "bitch"..
Glynn and I are FRIENDS.. i helped him get IDE/top crew leader/the win.. so he returned the favor and helped me win.. and i'm doing IDE without him.. if you haven't noticed, he's in my crew, which means i cannot get NW from him, and he cannot race me offline.. so get off his dick!
and how is giving away CARS being a
Quote:forum whore
??
and putting SpinneR and I in the same sentence.. dude.. thats ignorant of you.. :mad:

YOU FAT [censored] FAGGET I TOLD YOU YOUR NEW NAME WAS [censored] SPINNER SO LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE
mecca :postwhore:

Quote: YOU FAT [censored] FAGGET I TOLD YOU YOUR NEW NAME WAS [censored] SPINNER SO LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE

mecca why are you flaming? you suck at this game worst than me!
All I need is One Mic.

again there u go with the homosexual jokes ... layoff of them there not kool
and yeh u are whoring and im glad im not the only one that noticed it.. y hasnt anyone reall posted in the "first one to" thread expect for u and barley anyothers?
If ur giving free cars im sure peeps would come a post and say i wanted a car, but there not so please just stop

u and spinner can be used in the same sentence.. u both cheated, excpet u got caught, u both wanted the win, but u got it .. congrats, u guys r friends, just like a month 1/2 ago yall were kool, trying to bring glynn down from hitting spinner
what happend to the best of friends?
[r][h][s]

Quote: YOU FAT [censored] FAGGET I TOLD YOU YOUR NEW NAME WAS [censored] SPINNER SO LIVE WITH IT OR LEAVE
leave? why would i leave? i'm having a great time here! :grin:
and Yes Kyle, i am fat.. what the [censored] does that have to do with anything?
How about this, you have 15 surgurys on your back, feet, and your knees and sit in a hospital bed for 6 weeks at a time, and tell me that u wont get fat..
EXXXXACTLY! u couldn't do it u dumbass..
i'm a slow healer, they gave me loads of protein drinks, and protein pills to speed up the healing rate so i could get on with my life, these are loaded with calories, so Kyle, get off my dick..

i may suck at this game but i can flame if i want but ima stop now enless it moved to flame wars
*waits for it to be moved*
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon