Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight

[censored]..i remember in the good ol days...when peoples civics ran 4's lol..i remmber i had a wrx that ran mid 7's all day...was great [censored] lol...PLEASE BRING IT BACK !!!............( begins 2 cry)
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

Quote:Then you would have to get weights of the cars and parts etc if im right ?? im sure ray dosnt want that hassl

yeah that would be hard for them and a really long process. it would be sweet though Tongue
midnite is spelled wrong.

Quote:Does Power 2 weight ratio count..i also heard that once u get over 1000 hp it doesnt matter any more..true or not ?

ya i had the lotus cortina...running like 3's or 4's...hahaha...that was sweet... Cool
AlKi

lol..remember when everyone had the Rang Rover running 3's lol was funny [censored] but it made the game fun...i mean a 1300 s2000 could do 8's all day maybe faster...and a awd drive car shuld b able 2 stomp a car with same amount of power but is rear wheel drive ...gotta add that in there i hope
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

The one thing I have noticed in MC compared to TS is that here, more is always better. TS reflects real life a little more in that the amount of power needed to get a car to top speed is relative to the car. These are street cars, not tubbed, aluminum framed race cars with fibreglass bodies, good luck launching a 1300hp s2k. Would make a nice smoke show but you would be very lucky to get it down the track in under 10secs on street tires, I haven't seen a set of slicks in the options yet Wink just a thought

i agree with calder Confusedmirk:

ya...thas y ts is like a racing game..but mc is like a theives game... Cool
AlKi

lol, yep Smile mc is fun to fool around with but those of you that know me know I am a ts guy. I can't steal to save my life so that would explain my uselessness here Big Grin

i cant steal either but i think ts really sucks...i like mc better by far
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

i like mc a lot better too...but calder is good at TS so ya... Cool
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  weight redcution and all the other stuff for crew cars brain_racer 9 2,533 12-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Last Post: brain_racer
  weight reduction o_O_Tread_O_o 11 2,760 08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Last Post: slow_as_shit

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon