Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi's

Seeing as how there is all this whining crying pissing and moaning about multis why not legalize multis, but with a catch each additional account will cost the person 5 dollars or something like that, just a crazy idea i had while talkin to paki tonight about how many people use multis
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

people with stil illiegaly use multis to avoid the cost

then they could still get banned but if you buy the multi then you can cheat legally
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

LOL but im sure pplz rather jsut chea illigealy mostof time pplz to lazy to do sht about it

it would be a good way to build a killer crew though all you need is 5 good racers that are willing to spend a little extra instead of havin to trust like 14

lol outkast im not gona comment on that

pm if ur confused otehr wise

lol

i think that would be an unfair advantage. even though people already use multi's. i dont think that would be a good idea.
Noahs_ark

most people who win spend anyways so how is it unfair

because they still use like 5 multi's and its gay.
Noahs_ark

Quote:Seeing as how there is all this whining crying pissing and moaning about multis why not legalize multis, but with a catch each additional account will cost the person 5 dollars or something like that, just a crazy idea i had while talkin to paki tonight about how many people use multis
this is about THE stupid thing i've ever heard of...
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's Admin 71 14,309 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon